Friday, December 19, 2008

American Airlines New Internal Business Class Advertisement 2008

American Airlines New Internal Business Class Advertisement 2008



Producer: So were shooting in China.
Director: No! No!
Producer: So were shooting in Argentina.
Director: I dont hate this.
Producer: You good? Hey, Im the producer. I just make it happen.
Producer: And Did I mention its a film about Parisian squirrels that ride bikes?
Director: Scooter.
Producer: Who ride scooters?
Director: I like what youre doing very much.
Producer: My director, he can be a bit
Director: I want to go back to China.
Producer: .. much, But on tonights flight I can just sleep.

Announcer: The New International Business Class.
Announcer: Only on American.
Announcer: We know why you fly.

Director: Why squirrel hate me?

No comments: