Sunday, December 21, 2008

Breville Espresso Machine Advertisement Commercial 2008

Breville Espresso Machine Advertisement Commercial 2008



(I am the one you want, you are the one I need)
(Song: Snow is falling composed by Dan Miller of MartyDan Industries)

Share the love

With Brevilles pre-infusion process, the grinds are expanded to extract more crema for a richer, smoother tasting espresso, so youll find more of what you want in every delicious cup.
Brilliant
Breakthrough
Breville
See more at BrevilleArt.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, I searching for the best information for Espresso machine~~*

and your Blog are very interesting too

i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

Please comeback to visit my blog too : Espresso machine

I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.