Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Airborne Advertisement 2008

New Airborne Advertisement 2008



New Airborne Advertisement 2008

I created the Airborne when Second grade teacher to help support my immune system in the class room. Thank you for positive word of mouth customers like you. Airborne became number 1 best selling immune support dietary supplement in America.
Three years ago, I sold Airborne to private equity group and what I under raise my family during this time; however, I increasingly unhappy with how my company being managed, so October 2008, I bought it back.
Today natural health products in America face challenges opposed we believe competitors, pharmaceutical drug companies and lobby in Washington.
The product like Airborne, here to stay because huge and growing consumer demand.
Airborne is number 1 for the reason
If you used it, you know
If you havent, ask someone who has
Thank you so much for your continue royalty to Airborne

No comments: