Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Funny AT&T Go Phone Holiday Gingerbread Advertisement Commercial 2008

Funny AT&T Go Phone Holiday Gingerbread Advertisement Commercial 2008



Hay Dad, I really want to a go phone this year.
Well, I want people to stop eating my house, but that ain't gonna happen.
Besides you
'll run up a huge bill.
No I won
't.
It has Unlimited Talk and Unlimited Text.
I
'm just yanking your chain son, ho ho ho.
Sweet!

( Screaming )

Awe CMon man!
It
's the Holidays.

You can get Unlimited Talk to All Wireless AT&T customers, and Add Unlimited Text.
Go Phone Only from AT&T

Phone Starting at $19.99 after mail-in rebate. Pay $39.99. Service additional

Unlimited Talk to any Wireless AT&T Customer
Add Unlimited Text
No Annual Contract

AT&T
Your world. Delivered.
att.com/gophone
1-800-GoPhone

No comments: