Friday, January 9, 2009

Jack in the Box Jumbo Deal Commercial 2008

Jack in the Box Jumbo Deal Commercial 2008



Jack: Mr. President, economy is rotten. American people really use the boost.
President: Jack, you know I'm about your advice. What do you propose?
Jack: Congress could make some tasty affordable meals and sell them at post office.
President: Just I don't see the west government doing that.
Jack: Fine, then I will.

Right now, Jack helps save you some money with Jumbo Deal.
It is Jumbo Jack with 2 tacos, fries, just $2.99

Jack: You still gonna make me ambassador to the Bahamas, right?

The Jumbo Deal
$2.99 plus tax

Not at the post office

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, the commercial actually says "Mr. Resident." Check out the logo on the plane and the back of the chair--they both say "Resident" not "President."

Anonymous said...

i have the map in the back ground. They filmed this commercial in hollywood where my father works and i kept the map in my room it actually says resident not president